Stewart Family Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Healthy

3 posters

Go down

Getting Healthy Empty Getting Healthy

Post by mary jo Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi Everybody, I recently received the diagnosis of being a Type 2 Diabetic.  My sugar has gotten very high and my kidney functions are a little out of whack.  I have begun taking meds and monitoring my blood levels twice a day.  I have an appointment with a nutritionist next week to learn about my new diet and an eye doctor to make sure my eyes are OK.    I am asking for your prayers to help me accept this new lifestyle, give me the willpower to eat healthy and to make exercise a part of my daily life. I fell like I can't do it alone, I need your prayers and your love.

mary jo

Back to top Go down

Getting Healthy Empty Re: Getting Healthy

Post by Erniekegs Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:53 pm

Prayers and Love. I am intimately familiar with the awfulness of type 2 from my experiences with Adam's Family. However, I know you are amazing and strong and can totally do this. Jesus Loves you and so do we! Let me know if you need anything.
Erniekegs
Erniekegs

Back to top Go down

Post by amycagle Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:42 am

I am so sorry, but know we will all be praying for you. My sugar too is gradually going up and will probably be joining you soon. I am grateful that I will have you as a resource. Maybe we can all get fit bit things and do a group with those so we can all exercise together but far away. I will look into those, I know Toni has a group like that and maybe you will find some new foods that you just love, and would not have tried before. Just know you are loved and if we can do anything, let us know.

amycagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mary jo Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:15 pm

Thanks and love right back to you

mary jo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: