Stewart Family Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanksgiving Makes Time

Go down

Thanksgiving Makes Time Empty Thanksgiving Makes Time

Post by Erniekegs Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:32 pm

I love this idea of Thanksgiving Making Time. AnyTIME (pun intended) you are present with God you have to stop. Maybe instead of blood pressure medicine we should have people give thanks to God. HaHa Just Kidding. But seriously I loved rereading Genesis 28 where Jacob realizes that God is here and he didn't know it. How many times a day does God hit me over the head with His Glory?

On a different note I do feel like after Aunt Susan made me realize I don't need to relate to her I finally did. The kids, the cooking, the cleaning, the chaos...it can all be overwhelming if you let it. (and it is very easy to let it) I feel like I do a really good job of not letting it get to me. However, every once in a while I will be exhausted and scrubbing bathrooms at 2 am because that is the only time I can get it done. My spring cleaning is so behind this year because of my walking 10 month old.

Being a Mom during this time of social media can also sometimes get me down. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that EVERDAY at least 3 people tell me I am doing the mom thing wrong. I have a lot of friends that really let it get to them. That is so sad. I know that everyone always has an opinion but with social media they apparently now feel like they need to share it. After having kids I can honestly say that if your children are loved and alive at the end of the day you are a GOOD PARENT. Good thing God is the only opinion that matters to me. There will never be enough time in the day but God is bigger than all things including time. I am so glad that she is starting to enjoy her life and family in the book. I can't wait to see how she continues on this path.
Erniekegs
Erniekegs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum